California Computer Training ®
Computer Training Classes in California
California Computer Training offers online and instructor led computer
training classes for students at any skill level. Our computer
training courses focus on Microsoft Office and Adobe
We provide instructor led computer training in California. Additionally, we offer comprehensive self paced online training, so you can learn about computers anywhere. California
Computer Training is the best training option for students of any skill level.
|Below are links to our most popular instructor led course topics.
What makes California Computer Training® different from other
Computer training centers?
- Small Class Sizes -- Our class sizes are limited to 8-10 seats for most of our training
courses. This class size is small enough that each student can get the
individual attention they need. Conversely, they are large enough to
get the true classroom experience, and benefit from the questions and knowledge of other
- Convenient Locations Across California -- We are conveniently located in 12 locations across California. Click here to view our list of computer training centers in California.
- Online Computer Training -- We offer a strong selection of online computer training courses through our partner Business Computer Skills. If our instructor classes are not convenient for you, we have online instructor lead and self pace classes you can take from your home or office. Our current
offering includes: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft
Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Convenient Class Schedules -- Most California Computer Training® classes are completed in a one-day
session lasting about 8 hours. Your time is valuable, so we have built our courses to fit your schedule. All the materials
are very concise, and we do not waste your time with unnecessary topics
that are often used by other schools to fill time.
- Free Student Course Book and Practice Files -- With each instructor course registration, you will receive a course book and practice files
for that course. It is the same manual the instructor uses to teach
the course, and contains a wealth of training materials, example problems,
sample demonstrations, tutorials, sample exams and much more. You will
receive the course book and practice files at the beginning of class, so you can
follow along with the instructor, and take as many notes as you need.
- Free Retakes -- Sometime students may want to review or refresh their knowledge from our classes. We offer free retakes of courses within 6 months of your inital class date. Retakes are subject to availablity of space for a given course date.